Normally, our website can be used without entering personal data. When personal data is collected on the website (such as: surname, first name, e-mail address, personal CV data), it is collected as the interested person provides such data to the website voluntarily
As a rule, High Availability Solutions S.R.L. collects and processes the data that the website users choose to provide freely.
Insofar as you do not want your personal data to be processed by High Availability Solutions S.R.L., we advise you not to access our website, not to register or send us documents that contain personal data.
Who processes your personal data
High Availability Solutions S.R.L., hereinafter referred to as “COVERLETTER”, a Romanian company with its registered office in Bucharest, 15, Frumoasa Street, 4th Floor, Apt. 09, Sector 1, 010985 and is registered with the Bucharest Trade Register under no. J40/11394/2009, having tax number RO26278176 is the controller of your personal data.
What categories of data we process
COVERLETTER only collects and processes the personal data that the users/visitors make available for COVERLETTER by accessing and visiting the website, by sending a CV and/or filling in the application form at the web address https://opportunities.coverletter.ro/recruit/Portal.na, as well as by other means.
We may collect your personal data by accessing your public profiles on social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), but we always communicate the source of such data at our first contact with you. In the recruitment process, the following information is required: name, contact data, education and professional experience, professional abilities. Any other information you provide us is not necessary and will be deleted to the extent this is possible. You may access the form https://opportunities.coverletter.ro/recruit/Portal.na to apply for the desired position.
Also, in the course of the recruitment process, during the interview, we receive information directly from you and/or the potential employer, such as professional experience, salary level, interest and availability for other projects, details of the projects you were involved in, technologies you worked with, professional skills.
We may ask for references about you from former employers, but only based on your consent.
Third parties acting as providers of applications, tools, widgets and plugins on our website, such as social media tools, may also use automatic means of collecting data on your interaction with said platforms. In this situation, the data is collected directly by those providers, which means that in relation to the data collection carried out by said providers, the persons whose data is processed by them should check the data protection policies and the information notes of such providers as the providers’ policies apply to such processing. Subject to applicable law, COVERLETTER is not responsible for the data protection practices of these providers.
Also, if you would like to apply for a position displayed by COVERLETTER, COVERLETTER will collect all personal data that the applicant enters in their CV, as well as the following basic information:
- Last name, first name, city of residence, e-mail address and phone number;
- History of education and professional experience;
- Professional abilities;
- Membership of various professional organizations.
How COVERLETTER collects your personal data
We may collect personal data about you in certain circumstances, including:
- When you browse, request information or interact on our website;
- When you contact us using the contact form;
- When you apply for a job posted on our website and/or on recruitment portals;
- When you provide us in any way with information about you in view of participating in the selection process for a certain open position in COVERLETTER’s portfolio.
In certain circumstances, we collect personal data about you from a third-party source. For example, we may collect personal data from the recruitment portals such as www.ejobs.ro. Please read the privacy terms and conditions of said portals. In any case, with respect to the data that we collect from third parties, these conditions apply accordingly.
Legal bases for the processing of personal data
Any operation that is a lawful processing (such as but not limited to the collection, storage, recording, structuring, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure through transmission, destruction) of your personal data will be made relying on one of the following legal bases:
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of COVERLETTER, except where your fundamental interests or rights and freedoms prevail over those interests. Specifically, your data is processed based on the legitimate interest of COVERLETTER to provide the services requested by our customers and to provide them with the potential candidates corresponding to the profile described by them. Also, we would like to suggest you positions suitable to your expectations;
- Processing is necessary for the compliance with a legal obligation.
For what purposes we process your personal data
We may use your personal data only for the following purposes:
- Selection and placement of workforce, human resources The data provided is necessary to identify whether your professional experience and your training are suitable to the position you applied for. The collected data is used to inform you of the jobs you applied for, to schedule the interview and communicate the results of the interview, to inform you of new jobs that we consider to be of interest to you and to request the approval that you be part of a new recruitment process. The use of the data for the purpose mentioned above may involve the transfer of such data to third parties – potential employers;
- To solve any requests and/or any complaints and supply any information by filling in the contact form. In case you would like to contact us through the contact form, both the request to contact us and the transmitted data (surname, forename, e-mail address, phone number, message, subject, city, company) will be kept in order to process the request received and to assist with other requests that follow the first one;
- To analyze and improve our services and communications to you;
- To protect security and to manage access to our offices, IT and communication systems, online platforms, websites and other systems;
- For the purpose of monitoring and assessing compliance with our policies and standards;
- For any purpose related and/or ancillary to any of the foregoing or any other purpose for which your personal data COVERLETTER been provided to us.
If you expressly granted us your consent, we may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Communicate with you through the channels you have approved to keep you informed with respect to COVERLETTER, announcements and other information about COVERLETTER’s services and products, as well as COVERLETTER events and projects (direct marketing);
- We will not use your personal data to make automatic decisions that affect you or to create other profiles than those described above.
Sharing your personal data
We may share your personal data under the following circumstances:
- We may also share your personal data with law courts, law enforcement authorities, regulatory authorities or lawyers or other persons if it is properly proven to be necessary in order to establish, exercise or defend a claim by law or equity, or for the purpose of an alternative, confidential dispute settlement process;
- We may use aggregate personal data and statistics to monitor the use of the COVERLETTER website.
Also, we may share your personal data with our processors, mainly service providers within or outside of COVERLETTER, to process personal data for the purposes outlined above on our behalf and only in accordance with our instructions. COVERLETTER will maintain control of your personal data and will use appropriate safeguards under the applicable law, to ensure the integrity and security of your personal data at the time of the request of such service providers.
Furthermore, COVERLETTER reserves the right to transfer your personal data in the event of reorganization and/or transfer of the patrimony or parts thereof to third parties in compliance with the legal provisions in force on personal data processing.
Otherwise, we will disclose your personal data only when you instruct us or grant us permission to do so, or when required by applicable law or regulations or by requests from judicial or official bodies, or as required in view of investigating fraudulent or criminal activities.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties or partners for direct marketing purposes.
Keeping of personal data
Personal data may be kept on our technological systems for personal data, those of our contractors or in paper format. We have taken all the necessary measures, both with respect to the persons who come into contact with the data, the spaces in which the data is processed, as well as the technical equipment used in relation to the processing of the data, in order to make sure that the data is processed safely, ensuring confidentiality thereof and preventing unauthorized access or loss of data.
Updating of personal data
If any of the personal data you provide us undergoes changes, for example, if you change your surname, your first name or email address, or if you wish to cancel any application with COVERLETTER, or if you become aware that we hold any inaccurate personal data about you, please let us know by e-mail at [email protected]
For how long we keep your personal data
COVERLETTER implemented technical and organizational measures to organize the process and criteria for deletion or removal of your personal data.
Your personal data will be deleted or removed when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was received or when you request the deletion of the data by exercising the right to be forgotten and COVERLETTER no longer COVERLETTER the legal obligation to keep storing such data. However, we will keep your personal data when it is necessary for the exercise or defense by COVERLETTER of your or another person’s legal claim, until the end of the relevant retention period, or until such actions are settled in court.
Unless you expressly ask us to store your personal data for a longer period, or if the personal data is required to defend a possible legal claim without the retention period, your personal data will be deleted within 5 years from the date it was collected.
Your data is processed during the recruitment process of the job you applied for and is kept for 12 months after the completion of the process. Upon expiry of this term, the data related to said project is deleted. However, we will continue to process your personal data, storing it in our database, to keep you informed of future open positions that match your profile.
The database is updated on an ongoing basis to ensure we hold accurate, complete and current data.
If you do not wish to do so, you can inform us in writing by e-mail at [email protected]
In this situation, we will delete your data under security conditions and you will not receive information from us about vacant positions that match your profile.
Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- 1. Right to ask COVERLETTER for access to such data. You have the right to obtain a confirmation from COVERLETTER whether personal data concerning you is being processed, and, if so, you have access to such data and to the following information: what data we process, for what purpose, if it was disclosed to third parties and to which one, as well as the storage period of such data. We will also inform you again of your rights regarding personal data, which are detailed in this information. You have the right to receive a free copy of the personal data that is being processed. For any other requested copies, we reserve the right to charge a fee. You may request the communication of the above information in electronic format, in which case the data will be provided in an electronic format currently used by us, unless you request the communication thereof in another format;
- 2. Right to ask COVERLETTER to rectify the data. You have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you and/or to obtain the completion of personal data that is incomplete, including the provision of an additional declaration;
- 3. The right to ask COVERLETTER to delete the data. You have the right to ask COVERLETTER to delete your personal data without undue delay, and COVERLETTER is required to delete your personal data, in case one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data is not required to meet the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- You exercise your right to object under the conditions described in the right to object and there are no legitimate reasons that prevail in relation to the processing;
- You exercise your right to object to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes;
- The personal data was processed illegally;
- The personal data should be deleted to comply with a legal obligation of the controller under the EU or the national law.
- 4. Right to ask COVERLETTER to restrict processing You have the right to obtain the restriction of personal data processing under the following conditions:
- If you object to the accuracy of the processed data, for a period that will allow us to verify the accuracy of the data;
- If processing is illegal and you have not exercised the right to delete, you have the right to request restriction of processing;
- If the controller no longer requires personal data for processing purposes, but you request it to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim;
- If you have objected to the processing, during the period of verification of the fact that the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over the data subject’s;
- If you have obtained restriction of processing, we will inform you before the restriction is lifted.
- 5. Right to object You are entitled, at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to object to the processing of your personal data. We will no longer process your data unless we have proven legitimate and compelling reasons that justify processing and prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms or if the purpose of the processing is to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
You also have the right to object to the processing at any time when the purpose of the processing is direct marketing, including to the creation of profiles, when the measure is related to said direct marketing.
When you object to the processing under the above conditions, personal data is no longer processed.
The above mentioned rights may be exercised by a written request, addressed to COVERLETTER, at [email protected] We may ask you to prove your identity by providing us with a copy of a valid means of identification to comply with our security obligations and to prevent unauthorized disclosure of the data.
We shall take into consideration any claims or complaints we receive, and we will send you a timely response.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
We assure you that your data is being processed in compliance with the law, under security and confidentiality conditions. We have taken all the necessary measures, both internally and as regards collaborators, to make sure that this principle is adhered to. We ask our partners to meet the same security and confidentiality requirements for personal data. If, based on your consent, we communicate data to third parties, we require them to comply with the legal requirements regarding the processing of personal data.